123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999 (555) 123-9876 email@example.com
August 14, 2014
RE: Online Marketing and Social Media, August 14, 2014
Dear Mark White,
As a dynamic, results-driven digital marketing manager offering an exceptional performance record, I am now ready to seek new opportunities and challenges.
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my resume for consideration as a [Position Title] within your [Company Department/Divisions]. With a sound understanding of digital marketing tactics, combined with an unwavering drive for excellence, I will bring a unique blend of creative, strategic, and management talents of significant value to your organization.
Please take a look at my attached resume for a detailed look at my skills and experience. Here's a snapshot of what I have to offer:
- Accomplished, results-driven professional with extensive experience in driving marketing and communications campaigns for HealthyPets, Inc., an online company dedicated to strengthening the bond between humans and animals by only providing quality products that are EPA and FDA approved.
- Promoted to the marketing team within one year after exceeding all marketing goals and KPIs.
- Track record of spearheading, comprehensive and lucrative marketing and branding campaigns which have consistently achieved ROI targets of 500-1000%.
- Devised and implemented new strategies which led to an online conversion rate of more than 3 times industry standard.
- Assessed and made major online improvements which led to the site being ranked a top Internet destination.
My enclosed resume will give you a better understanding of my background and skills. Please feel free to call at any time to discuss the requirements of this position.
Social Media Manager Cover Letter
Social Media Managers are in charge for managing social media campaigns for multiple clients. Extensive social media experience is required for this position. Responsibilities of a Social Media Manager include: discussing requirements with clients, developing ideas and creating social media campaigns, making suggestions for changes, creating content, collaborating with writers and editors, generating reports, delivering presentations, and supporting the company’s marketing goals.
A successful Social Media Manager cover letter example should emphasize the following abilities:
- An interest in social media and digital technologies
- Business acumen
- Computer proficiency
- Strong writing skills
- Customer service
- Research skills
- Problem-solving orientation
- Time management and deadline sensitivity
Similar qualities can be observed in the Social Media Manager cover letter sample displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Social Media Manager Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Foreman:
Achieving success in the social media marketing world requires the ability to update and share relevant content, engage with company followers, and cover special events to stimulate outstanding customer experiences and build a loyal client base. As an enthusiastic marketing professional with a comprehensive knowledge of diverse social media channels and strategies, I am well prepared to offer these strengths—and many others—to make a significant impact on your organization as your next Social Media Manager.
From monitoring trends and analyzing metrics to driving brand awareness and increasing SEO, my expertise can be leveraged to enable successful marketing and online communications strategies. I excel at leading efficient and productive teams and implementing forward-thinking strategies and concepts to create and sustain revenue growth.
Following are highlights of my qualifications:
- Overseeing social media content for high-profile companies while working effectively and collaboratively with bloggers, fans, and key influencers to propel corporate presence and customer engagement.
- Dramatically increasing website traffic from 7,000 average monthly visitors to more than 29,000 and nearly doubling social referrals from 390 average monthly referrals to 765 as Social Media Manager for Nibo, Inc.
- Creating customer engagement and digital communication initiatives, such as contests and giveaways, to elevate brands’ image.
- Analyzing and reporting social media presence, engagement, and effectiveness across all platforms to boost overall impact and performance.
- Invigorating corporate brand identities through proven and innovative social media strategies designed to incorporate company values and talents.
Considering my proven talent for overseeing the development and management of ambitious social media marketing content—combined with my ability to motivate teams and stimulate enduring customer relationships—I am well positioned to immensely benefit New Vixen. I look forward to discussing the position further with you. Thank you for your consideration.
Nora J. Richards