Free sample argumentative essay on Banning Tobacco:
There are many ways to stop people from using drugs such as tobacco instead of prohibition there are infinite possibilities that you can do to stop people from drinking or smoking. Whether we like it or not we can not stop everyone from drinking or smoking and that’s the same as not being able to prevent what happens to innocent civilians like how a drunk driver can hit your child. Or you can’t stop the effects of drugs like tobacco which influence you in a really bad way which leads to poor judgments. So you really have no control over someone else’s life not to do drugs. Well, there are ways to help prevent it but it’s really not anyone’s choice if you can drink or smoke.
One way to help prevent people from wanting to take tobacco is to make laws that prohibit if you abuse the ability to take drugs too much. Well I think there is a law like that but if you make it worse like making a longer prison period or a larger payment fee it may work. Some people think there is nothing left for them in this life or they got nothing to lose if they do drugs so we should help those people out and try to force help upon them even though we can’t.
I really think no matter what we do people will continue to smoke or take drugs because no matter what happens people still took drugs we banned many illegal drugs on the street. Even if there is a law or chance to get arrested people take that chance and risk it all for a couple minutes of pleasure people think drugs are the answer if all else didn’t help so that is why they turn to drugs. So no matter what law we come up with or anything else we try to do to stop drugs there is no guarantee all of it will go away so no matter what drugs are here to stay. So have hope, maybe you can save one or two lives but not every ones. So one person can make all the difference for you so drugs are going to always be a problem no matter what anyone’s opinion is.
You can order a custom essay, term paper, research paper, thesis or dissertation on Banning Tobacco argumentative topics at our professional custom essay writing service which provides students with custom papers written by highly qualified academic writers. High quality and no plagiarism guarantee! Get professional essay writing help at an affordable cost.
0.00 avg. rating (0% score) - 0 votes
Tags: argument essay on banning smoking, argumentative essays, banning tobacco essay, sample essay, sociology essays
Smoking has become a major problem, especially, in those areas that as densely populated. Some people are addicted to smoking, and they cannot be isolated from non-smokers. The problem is the conflict that arises between smokers enjoying their cigarettes in areas where non-smokers live.
In order to prepare an argumentative essay on smoking in public places, the writer must consider several factors:
- One of these factors is the laws and regulations that govern any country. The writer needs to read extensively relevant materials that explain what the law of the land is regarding smoking. Some countries allow smokers and nonsmokers to mix without any problem, regardless of whether one is smoking in congested areas or not. In such countries, smokers are expected make ethical decisions and think about the effect of their smoke on the people who do not smoke.
- Another point the argumentative essay should explain is whether there is any law that forbids smokers from using cigarettes in public. In such countries, the law explains where smoking zones are located, if any, and the punishment that smokers should face if they break the law by smoking in non-smoking zones.
- In any argumentative essay, the writer should be able to show the contradicting views of people. For instance, in the argumentative essay on smoking in public places, the writer should explain what the consequences are for not setting up smoking zones. The reason is that some people may argue that smoking in public places has no negative effects that warrant its ban, while others may argue out that smoking in public places is so bad and dangerous that governments should ban it completely in towns.
- The writer should not present just the legislation, or desired future legislation. This does not get to the root of the argument, it rather illustrates that there is an argument. What are needed are the clear roots of the argument to be exposed and debated. These roots are primarily based in health concerns. The claims that second hand smoke leads to serious health problems must be the strong focus. Voices for and against this position must be clearly presented. In addition, you must back legal arguments using the legal framework in existence in good detail. Generalizations of the laws and their background will not be strong enough. The essay should not consider only one side of the debate, as this is a major clash between millions of people and governments worldwide. It is emotive, and controversial.
- One can also add the major economic consequences of smoking and not smoking. Governments raise enormous amounts of tax on cigarette sales, hundreds of thousands of people work in the cigarette industry directly and millions indirectly. This versus the cost to the economy of smoking related diseases will add an interesting dimension to the argument.
Following such steps will help you write a powerful and successful essay. If you still need assistance – you can get a custom argumentative essay at CustomWritings.com.
5.00 avg. rating (91% score) - 1 vote
Tags: argumentative essays, Smoking in Public Places essay